Human papillomavirus (HPV) is one of the most common viral agents on earth.
According to medical statistics, between 80% and 90% of all people on the planet are infected with HPV, and most of them are unaware that they have the papillomavirus in their body. This is due to the fact that HPV can enter the patient's bloodstream, affect the basal cells of the epidermis without appearing visually, and remain latent (inactive) for a long time. We try to look at the mechanisms of infection and the symptoms of the disease, as well as how to quickly and effectively cure human papillomavirus.
How is human papillomavirus transmitted?
In answer to the topical question of how to become infected with human papillomavirus, it is necessary to note three main mechanisms by which a viral agent enters the body:
- Way of communication- in direct contact with the epidermis of the wearer. Risk group - masseur, cosmetologist, dermatologist, etc. b. ;
- Intermediate (household) mechanism- Papilloma virus household items - towels, combs, handles for public transport, etc. b. means infection through;
- Sexual way- Unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected person provides an almost one hundred percent chance that the papillomavirus will enter the body, while subtypes of the agent, such as human papillomavirus type 31 in women, can also be transmitted through condoms.
In men and women, the symptoms of human papillomavirus may go unnoticed until certain conditions or conditions develop. The following are the secondary causes of HPV:
- Decreased immune function;
- Damage to the integrity of the skin - wounds, microcracks, scratches, wounds, etc . ;
- Stress and neuro-emotional overwork;
- Weakening of the body against the background of inflammatory or infectious processes;
- Hormonal disorders;
- Violation of the rules of personal hygiene.
The only sign of the papilloma virus is the appearance of specific new tumors of the skin, which are generally harmless, but require mandatory medical supervision. In the presence of at least one of the above factors, skin growth occurs within 1-6 months after the patient's initial infection. How long is the incubation period of this papillomavirus?
Why are different types of human papillomavirus dangerous?
To determine how to get rid of human papillomavirus and whether it is necessary to carry out therapeutic measures at all, we determine how dangerous this viral agent is and how serious the consequences can be. Most people do not pay attention to the growth of skin, such as papillomas and warts, and consider them to be harmless defects. Only a noticeable (frontal) localization of the tumor, which leads to aesthetic problems, can motivate the patient to consult a specialist. At the same time, some types of human papillomavirus are precancerous conditions and can develop into malignant tumors.
In modern medicine, there are about 120 types of papillomavirus, which determine the location, size and oncogenicity of epidermal growth. We will try to determine which type can be considered as just an aesthetic defect and which requires immediate treatment:
- Types 1, 2, 4 of the papilloma virus.The viral agent causes the formation of foot warts, which grow over time and spread to healthy tissues, making it difficult for the patient to move;
- Papillomavirus types 2, 4, 26, 27, 29, 57.It provokes the appearance of general or vulgar warts, which are often affected skin of the hands.
- Types 3, 10, 28, 49 of the papilloma virus.This is the main reason for the appearance of flat warts, they most often affect children and adolescents, they have a second name - youth;
- HPV type 7.The patient develops special papillomas in the human hand, which are called "butcher's warts";
- Types 2, 3, 5, 8-10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 36, 37, 46, 47 and 50 of the papilloma virus.Numerous groups of viral agents that cause epidermodysplasia veruciform, as well as particularly harmful structures;
- Types 6 and 11 of human papillomavirus, as well as 42 and 54.HPV is a very dangerous group that causes genital warts on the genitals and mucous membranes. Such increases may be subject to malignant transformation;
- Papillomavirus types 16, 18 and most subtypes 30-67.This group of viral agents has a high level of oncogenicity in the internal genitals. Thus, papillomavirus type 33 in women, as well as type 18 papillomavirus, cause flat warts and cervical dysplasia, which can lead to cervical cancer;
- There are 51 types of papillomavirus, as well as 45, 52, 54, 56, 66, and 68 types.Human papillomavirus type 52 and other aggressive agents of this group can cause cervical or vaginal cancer, as well as oncology of the external genitalia and anus.
It should be noted that these are not all HPV subtypes known to science, but the strains listed above can be safely added to the most common.
How to detect human papillomavirus in women and men?
Diagnosis is a mandatory step to consult a doctor in case of papilloma on the skin or mucous membranes. This is due to the risk of confusing papilloma with other skin problems. Although asymptomatic in most cases, human papillomavirus in women is usually diagnosed by routine or other reasons, such as a gynecological examination.
The growth of the skin can be distinguished by a simple examination, confirmed by microscopic analysis of epithelial fragments. At the same time, the final diagnosis can be made only after the diagnosis of PCR, which allows to determine the presence of papilloma virus in the patient's blood. If the malignant course of genital papillomas is questionable, an additional test is usually prescribed - a tissue biopsy.
Human papillomavirus is a treatment
When answering the question of how to cure the papilloma virus, we must first consider that simple removal of the skin tumor does not completely solve the problem, because the viral agent remains in the blood. Unfortunately, to date, medicine has not developed an effective way to completely cleanse the human body of the virus, but strengthening the immune system and proper hygienic care will prevent the active increase of HPV and the appearance of skin defects.
There are two main ways to get rid of papillomas in different localizations:
- Treatment of human papillomavirus with folk remedies;
- Removal of benign tumors with equipment.
Treatment of papillomavirus with folk remedies
Folk recipes recommend the use of fresh celery juice, as well as solutions of iodine and vinegar as a means of burning papillomas. Such methods are based on the simple application of the agent to the neoplasm with subsequent rejection. It should be borne in mind that this practice has limited effectiveness and can lead to scarring or scarring. A more gentle option is the regular use of garlic on the growth of cut skin, it does not give the desired result, but, of course, does not harm the health of the patient.
Use decoctions and infusions such as pollen, dandelion, tricolor violet, etc. Treatment for human papillomavirus at home can also be done with the help of special pharmacy ointments, creams and patches.
How to treat human papilloma with hardware methods
Modern medicine offers several effective hardware options to get rid of the papilloma virus from the patient, but laser removal of the tumor is the "gold standard" in this regard. The method is effective, painless and simple. The manipulation lasts for several minutes without affecting the surrounding epidermal structures. This approach not only protects the patient from unwanted scars and scars, but also significantly reduces the likelihood of recurrence.
The multidisciplinary clinic offers its clients the laser removal of papillomas and warts anywhere using the latest medical equipment. The qualifications of our specialists are complemented by many years of experience and individual approach to each client.