Warts are common among humans. According to the latest data, the papillomavirus has infected more than half of the world's population. Removing warts with folk remedies can be done easily at home. So, you will find the most popular and effective folk remedies in the following article.
Warts are harmless skin growths caused by a virus. This disease usually occurs in children and adolescents.
Infection is transmitted directly from person to person, through household items and self-inoculation (combs, etc. ). Sweating, light skin injuries, and mental shocks contribute to the development of the disease. The incubation period is 4-5 months.
Differentiate warts into normal (simple, vulgar), flat (pillow) and pointed (candyloma pointed).
Common warts are dense, painless, rounded nodules 3–10 mm in diameter, with a rough surface and a normal skin or gray-brown color.
Their favorite localization is the back of the hands and fingers, face, head. If the wart is localized on the legs, the so-called plantar wart, the patient may experience pain when walking.
Flat (pillow) warts are small nodules 0. 5–3. 0 mm in size, flesh-colored or yellowish, rounded, with a smooth flat surface, barely protruding from the skin level. Localized on the face and back of the hand.
Genital warts are pointed, fast-growing, fused, and resemble a cockroach or cauliflower. These warts range in color from light to pale pink. They are usually localized and intergluteal folds, near-anal region, genitals. Prolonged irritation and maceration of the skin contribute to their development.
Types of warts
There are several types of warts:
- common warts- These are very dense nodules of round shape with a rough surface. The size is 3-10 mm in diameter. Their favorite habitat is the back of the hands, fingers, face, and scalp.
- plantar wartsappears on the sole. Plantar warts, unlike simple warts, consist of bundles of painful and flexible warts surrounded by rolls of strong horny layers. It is similar to corn, so it can be confused. The cause of plantar warts is the friction of shoes and frequent pressure.
- flat warts- These are small nodules only 0. 5-3 mm in size. Their color is similar to the skin, or yellowish. The surface is strongly flattened, smooth. It usually appears on the face and back of the hands. Often found in schoolchildren.
- Genital warts- This is a special type of wart. They are treated by urologists, gynecologists and venereologists.
How to treat this disease? There are two ways to fight warts: folk remedies and magic. Let's talk about folk remedies, here are some home remedies.
Why you need to get rid of warts
The reason for the appearance of cosmetic defects on the hands and other parts of the body is their "contagiousness". Papillomavirus does not appear immediately after entering the body in one way or another. It will take a long time, from a month to several months. In this case, the virus carrier may not have any symptoms. As a rule, HPV spreads in the upper layers of the skin.
HPV is transmitted from mother to unborn child, as well as through skin lesions. They can be transmitted in public baths and swimming pools. Penetration is caused by excessive dryness or moisture of the skin, lack of capillary blood.
It turns out that the habit of biting nails is the reason for the appearance of warts on the hands. The need to get rid of warts on the face is often caused by mechanical damage during shaving, epilation, peeling, which creates more opportunities for the virus to enter.
If the body's defenses are weakened and measures are not taken from time to time to strengthen immunity, then the probability of this cosmetic defect will also increase.
Although the quality of the skin tumor is good, especially in advanced cases, the papilloma virus can become the source of the malignant tumor. The virus gene is often found in tumor cells. As a rule, examination is enough to make a diagnosis. In the case of internal lesions - such as the cervix - the DNA of the damaged cells is examined.
The mechanism of transmission of the virus is not well understood.
However, the risk of infection increases:
- taking contraceptive pills that reduce immunity;
- during pregnancy, immunity also decreases;
- with hormonal disorders;
- Many women give birth.
Traditional and non-traditional therapies
There are many ways to treat warts - traditional and unconventional.
The doctor may recommend diathermocoagulation, freezing with liquid nitrogen, and all types of lubrication. Perhaps no skin disease is treated with more unconventional methods than warts.
Usually the best treatment for warts is to leave them alone. In most patients, the immune system works, and the warts go away on their own.
Ancient Chinese doctors recommended the following recipe: attach a piece of ginger root to the wart and cover it with burning ermine leaves. Under its influence, the ginger root of the burning floor begins to release anti-viral compounds.
You can also use homeopathic remedies.
One of the ancient methods of treating warts was the use of conspiracies, that is, "psychotherapy". For those who do not believe in conspiracies, we recommend autogenic training: sit comfortably in an easy chair, relax, close your eyes and breathe deeply. At the same time, imagine how the wart will disappear. The influence on the psychic level is very effective.
How to remove warts at home
Getting rid of warts at home is much more convenient than in a medical institution, so many people prefer to use various folk remedies. Although these methods often produce positive results, they must be used with caution, as what works for one patient may harm another. In addition, with the careless use of aggressive agents - for example, vinegar essence - a burn often occurs, followed by a scar.
Not all types of warts can be treated at home. It is possible to get rid of simple and flat varieties only with sufficiently reliable and safe folk remedies. One of the effective ways to get rid of warts at home is to act against it with aggressive substances. Many simple remedies can help.
For example, in the case of young structures, they get rid of them with dandelion juice, sour apples, vinegar essence or chive juice every day, it is better to keep it close to the roots of the plant. The surrounding skin is treated with Vaseline to prevent burns. After several procedures, the tissues begin to darken and die, they are always cut with nail scissors. After completing the procedure, the scissors should be kept in the flame for a short time.
Effective, but rather long-term removal of warts is carried out by folk remedies with onion or garlic juice. After applying the juice, you need to wait for a while until it is completely absorbed. To eliminate the defect guaranteed, it should be treated for several weeks.
At night, you can make a compress from fresh garlic in a thin plate so that garlic does not touch healthy skin. Freshly cut potato peels are suitable, the juice of which is applied externally several times a day.
You can make a compress overnight by rubbing a clean new potato with its peel. In this way, you can get rid of warts within a month. If the potatoes begin to sprout, take half a cup of sprouts, pour water over them and put them on low heat. When half of the water boils, remove the mug from the heat. Lubricating the affected areas with folk remedies once a day, in some cases, it is possible to get rid of warts in a few days.
At home, HPV is treated with table salt. Take the center of a large onion and fill it with salt. After a while, the juice comes out, they treat the affected area every day. Salt can also be mixed with finely ground horseradish. The resulting juice is also used in the same way. At home, warts can be removed with calendula flowers, which stick at night. The procedure is repeated until the defect disappears completely.
To get rid of the resulting skin, it is necessary to shake it well and apply a portion of propolis. Do not shoot for 3-4 days. Getting rid of warts is done by people with crushed leaves of Kalanchoe. Compresses are placed at night. In some cases, 4-5 sessions are enough. An effective means of nastoyku polynin. Brew 3 spoons. l. dry floor with a glass of boiling water, insist. Apply compresses until completely dissolved.
Recipes that are especially popular among the people include potatoes, apples, and many others that were used thousands of years ago.
- Take a raw potato, cut it in half, rub each half and the wart separately, then put them together and bury them in the garden.
- Cut a raw potato into 12 parts, rub the wart with each part for a minute, then "collect" the potatoes, tie them in a thin cloth and throw them into the manure. Warts disappear when potatoes rot.
- Take a raw potato and cut it in half. Throw one half over your head and apply the other half over the wart and bury it in a dry place. If the place where the potato is buried dries or rots, the wart will disappear.
- Take the silk thread and tie a knot over each air wart. Then hide this string in a cut potato and bury it so that no one knows about it.
- Cut the tart apple in half. Eat one half, rub the wart with the other, then bury it in the ground. When the apple rots, the warts disappear.
- Cut the apple in half with a strong string. Rub the warts with two halves of an apple, then tie them together with a single thread. bury in the ground.
- When the moon is new, take a lumpy stick, cut it flat, and look at the moon and rub the wart with it for two minutes. The wart will go away after a few days.
- Tie as many knots on the string as there are warts, and bury this string in the ground. When the thread rots, the warts also disappear.
- Soak raw onion in vinegar for 2 hours and then tie it on the wart overnight. Repeat for several days in a row. Warts should come out with roots.
- Rub warts with fresh sour apple juice for ten days. After 10 days, the warts will disappear.
- A bandage with crushed leaves of Kalanchoe (house flower) should be applied to the wart. After a day, replace the bandage with a new one. Warts should be gone within a week.
- Treatment of urine. Soak the warts twice a day with your own urine.
- Wet the warts with water and then rub them with ammonia and they should disappear in no time.
- Apply 1 drop of acetic acid to each wart every night before going to bed, after anointing the skin with lubricating jelly, the acid is very caustic. Improper use of acetic acid can cause burns, which are much more difficult to heal than the wart itself.
- Rub the wart with clean chalk, sprinkle more chalk over it, and tie it with a red woolen cloth. Change the bandage every three days. repeat three times. You can't wet your hands.
- Take a thin wooden stick, hold the end of it over the fire and burn the wart. Repeat several times. After a week, the wart will fall off.
- Dissolve wood ash with water to the consistency of thick cream. Lubricate the obtained slime daily. In some cases, such recipes can not only help, but also harm, because there is a possibility of infecting the affected area of the skin.
- Twice a day, apply aloe, chives, dandelion, pineapple, and camellia juice to warts. Warts will disappear in a week.
- Willow bark helps: "If you boil the bark in vinegar, it reduces warts. "("Salerno health code", XIV century).
- Grind corn seeds and mix with lard. The resulting ointment is applied to the wart and bandaged. Change the bandage after three days. After 7 days, the warts will fall off.
In the Caucasus, it is recommended to treat warts with bean seeds, rub warts with beans and bury them in dung.
Recipes for the treatment of warts of a folk doctor
Reduce warts to apples or potatoes (they should be wart-like in shape with protrusions or tubercles; only in this case you can get a 100% positive result). Cut the apple or potato in half (this is recommended with a strong string). Rub the warts with the half that shows the protrusion (in some cases it is recommended to rub both halves). Then put the halves together and tie with the cut string. Bury the apple or potato away from your house. When they decay, the warts disappear.
A knot was tied on a silk thread above each wart and said: "You cannot live here. "You shouldn't be here. My word is firm and courageous. "Wrap the string in a freshly cut potato and bury it in the ground so no one knows. Warts disappear when potatoes rot. In some cases, just burying the cord is enough.
Find a rooted stem from a cut grain sack or field grass. Prick the wart several times with the tip of a straw and make a conspiracy or prayer. After that, you should immediately bury the straw in a moist place with the roots up. Warts disappear when the straw rots.
Van's advice. Pick the spur (herb), dry it, grind it and sprinkle it on the wart.
A woman successfully reduced her granddaughter's warts by applying mosquito repellent (dimethyl phthalate) to her skin.
There is an ancient "summer" method of reducing warts. It is necessary to catch the grasshopper, hold it by its hind legs and "bite" the wart. A grasshopper secretes an iodine-like liquid from its mouth that reduces warts. If you have several warts, it is enough to show only one. After about a week, the other warts will disappear completely.
Fill a bottle with a capacity of 30-40 ml tightly with chopped onion peel, pour 9% vinegar. Insist in a dark place for 10-15 days, shaking occasionally. Apply the solution to the wart with a wet gauze or cotton cloth, preferably at night. After this treatment, warts disappear in 3-5 days.
There is a simple old way to reduce warts with mushrooms. Various mushrooms are suitable for this purpose and in different forms: fresh, pickled, salted and dried (pre-soaked). Stick the mushroom to the wart overnight, seal it, and cover it with cellophane or wax paper. After a few treatments, the wart will disappear.
Prevention of disease
Here are some tips to prevent this disease:
- Follow the rules of personal hygiene.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins A, C and E to boost your immunity.
- Avoid stress and learn to relax.
- Place fresh oak leaves on your shoes instead of soles.
Their appearance is not related to viral infection. They appear in elderly and elderly patients, they are 0. 5-2. 0 cm in size, round or oval in shape, gray, brown or black in color, like a flat, sharply divided plaque. Its surface is covered with loose, fat-saturated horny masses.
Age warts are usually localized on the cheeks, temples, around the eyes, along the body. If these warts are frequently traumatized, they may show a tendency to malignant transformation.
These warts do not need to be treated. Do not harm them. But for cosmetic purposes, they can be removed with the help of diathermocoagulation or with one of the popular recipes.
- Apply juice squeezed from freshly cut flat-leaved grass to the wart twice a day - morning and evening. After 10 days, the warts will disappear.
- Lubricate the warts with fresh milk juice.
- Lubricate wet warts with ammonia.
- Rub the wart with clean chalk (without dirt), pour more chalk on top and tie it.
- An old recipe: "If you boil the bark in vinegar, it will reduce warts. "I mean willow bark.
- Lubricate the warts with alcohol tincture of camel.